Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two more Heaven & Hell clips

Here are two more clips from the Heaven & Hell show at the Warfield in San Francisco on Monday, August 10, 2009. The first one is the song Die Young. I had problems with the camera's zoom, so there are no closeups. Still a smoking performance. This one includes most of Tony Iommi's unaccompanied guitar solo at the beginning.



The second one is for the song Neon Knights. The band actually plays a bit of the song Country Girl, but I basically missed all of that. Good thing because I got to Neon Knights right when it started pretty much. The tragedy of this clip is that I ran out of memory right after Iommi's second guitar solo. Here it is:



I like my little Nikon Coolpix camera, but the lesson I learned is that I need to get on with the times and get a newer, better camera.

No comments: